Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GO TEAM: Vegetables


MP3: Even Artichokes Have Hearts - If

The most frustrating thing about returning to Connecticut is that 98% of anyone who plays an instrument in this state chooses the wrong path, and that 99% of the listening population here could give a shit. That's fine. I gave up trying to change that a long time ago, but every now and then you get a glimmer of hope and today I present the new brightness: Even Artichokes Have Hearts.

Two pals just killing it sweetly, I don't know what their future is beyond a digital single on February Records (who themselves don't have a very promising lineup), but I'm really hoping for the best. Seriously guys, if there's anything we can do, let us know.

They play tomorrow at BAR in New Haven for FREE with friends of the blog Elizabeth and the Catapult and I'll be there for sure.

No comments: