Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Consistency post.


MP3: Japandroids - Heavenward Grand Prix

While these "chill" bands can be fun sometimes, in the end it lacks any kind of talent or passion. That's just a fact and I think why I like Japandroids so much is because they bring quality every single fucking time. They really get what they're doing and what's great about music in general: they never sound like they're not feeling it.

So I didn't even notice it until the single for "Heavenward Grand Prix" went up for sale online, but I always drop everything in order to get any new output from these dudes. That makes them my favourite band, or pretty fucking close. Download the a-side to this single, the 3rd in a series of 5. All passion. The PJ Harvey cover on the flip side is a curve ball, but a damn fine one at that.

No comments: