Monday, October 20, 2008

FUCK YEAH: New Parts & Labor


MP3:
Parts & Labor - Nowheres Nigh

Holy shit: Parts & Labor made a pop record! I was going to take today off to relax and bring some comics back to the library, but then I heard "Nowheres Nigh" off of the band's new record "Receivers" and I couldn't resist. Since we last left the dudes, they lost a drummer and picked one right up as well as a new addition in a guitarist to boot; not sure if that helped to spawn the sound they're producing right now or that I am forgetting that they were a constantly shifting musical group (probably the latter).

So be on the lookout tomorrow, I don't think anything worthwhile is coming out anyway. Just this gem. Run, don't walk. Or trip... seriously, be careful out there.

"Receivers" sees release tomorrow from Jagjaguwar.

{purchase parts & labor recordings from insound}

No comments: