Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Best Song Ever: Break My Stride


MP3: Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride

NOTE: Today's contribution comes from the Matt Giordano, who apparently took some time away from a recent cocaine binge to grace us with this post. Fuck yeah!

We often proclaim various songs to be the best ever, but perhaps we have rediscovered one that is. Whilst Rick Astley has become an internet phenomenon, I believe the internet community has seriously overlooked the true gem of the 80s, that being Matthew Wilder's instant classic "Break My Stride". Not only is the song one of the happiest, but also very uplifting. It adds an extra bounce in your step, making each day a bit more joyous.

2 comments:

Subservient Experiment said...

That's a killer mustache. Oh how I wish we could all go back in time a couple years and start Wilder Rolling people -then again maybe I'm glad this 80's gem is not ruined for me forever.

=w=

Ghostproof Blanket said...

This was on my mom's aerobics mix back in the day! Takes me back... that synthesizer is still solid gold.