Monday, January 15, 2007

Lullatone

MP3: Lullatone - Pajama Party Pop
MP3: Lullatone - Bedroom Bossa Band

Lullatone's latest effort "Plays Pajama Pop Pour Vous" came out in December of 2006 and I didn't purchase it until a couple of weeks ago. Had I gotten it sooner, I would've put it on my best of 2006 list (to find out what I did put up, along with some friends, please visit: http://www.pinkteeth.com/lists06/).

It's a great record written to sleep and relax to. I'll tell you, it works like gangbusters I swear it!

I know most blogs have been posting "Bedroom Bossa Band" (and with great reason, it's one of the best songs on the lp) and I have to, but I also wanted to give you another song to give you a feel for it. All "bass drum" sounds were made by a pillow. Insane. Buy the record, it's out now on Audio Dregs.

Here is the video the band made for "Bedroom Bossa Band". It's what first made me fall in love with them. Enjoy:

On a side note, I apologize for my absence, I know I moved all the posts over from one blog to this one and posted nothing. Sorry, I was just getting adjusted with a new home, a new life and a new computer. Everything should be more consistent now!

{buy lullatone recordings on insound}

No comments: