Tuesday, March 08, 2011

New Explosions in the Sky: Trembling Hands


MP3: Explosions in the Sky - Trembling Hands

I was just thinking about when the last Explosions in the Sky album came out and where I was in the world. That was a long fucking time ago, dudes!

"Trembling Hands" is the first single from "Take Care, Take Care, Take Care", their new one out April 26th from the lately underrated Temporary Residence. Right out the gate it's upbeat, which is kinda nuts. Anyway, IT'S GREAT! Why don't I listen to instrumental bliss more often? I'm always really happy when I do.

The album cover for this kinda sucks though. Anyway, I've provided a download for the song, but I don't think it's the best quality. A hi-res Soundcloud stream has been included and when I can find a better sounding file, I'll replace this one and erase this text. Word? Word.

No comments: