Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Tough Alliance


MP3: The Tough Alliance - Neo Violence

NOTE: Today's blog comes from Matt Giordano, who seemed like he may have been kidnapped. He wasn't. Fuck yeah.

It's been taking me a while to figure out what to guest-post with next, and really what to follow Joey's great posts with. So, I've just decided to contribute a song I have been listening to a lot lately, and it's coincidentally from one of the best albums I have heard thus far in the year to date. I really have no idea what the single is from this album, but this track really could be one, if it is not already. After The Tough Alliance had escaped their ambitions last year, they have now returned for a New Chance, and that what this track is from. Enjoy.

{buy the tough alliance releases from parasol}

No comments: