Friday, June 22, 2007

FUCK YEAH!: Early Man


MP3: Early Man - More to Me Than Meat and Eyes

Sorry for things being so slow, me and some friends are prepping for a big week next week. Posts from Sunday to Saturday, all with one theme. Stay tuned!

But in the meantime, what better time for a FUCK YEAH! post?! This song is more for me but I know there's a couple of people out there who had my problem: I searched high and low for Early Man's contribution to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters soundtrack and came up dry every time. Well the wait is over!

This song is pure Early Man for sure, though instead of lyrics about silver bullets and death, it's about a wad of meat. The music is spot on and makes me more excited for a new effort from the band. Soon I hope?

No comments: