Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Radio Dept.

MP3: The Radio Dept. - The Worst Taste In Music

NOTE: Today's blog comes from the legendary Matt Giordano. Fuck yeah.

There are always bands who's name I am familiar with but who's music it just took a while to get around to, and usually this is a result of someone recommending them to me, as was the case with The Radio Dept. for me. My friend Arnulf mailed me a couple of mp3 cds about two months ago with a lot of their stuff on it, and I began to really enjoy it. It's very mellow and somewhat melancholy, but easily likeable nonetheless. Anyway, I'm posting this because I wanted to be clever. This track is called “The Worst Taste In Music”, because frankly, if you didn't like my Laakso post (or this one for that matter), then you really do have the worst taste in music. Enjoy.

No comments: