Monday, April 23, 2007

FUCK YEAH: The Fucking Champs


MP3: The Fucking Champs - Fozzy Goes to Africa

Happy 50th! In honour of our 50th fucking post, I'm introducing one of three new regular features here on the blog. I can't say how often they'll be posted, but when they appear they'll leave a mark. So here it is, the very first post of many...

FUCK YEAH!


Drag City has a big release week coming tomorrow. I know every blog is posting from the new 3 song Joanna Newsom ep (which is superb and recommended for sure) but I'd rather not be a dick. I'd like to support another release.

What better way to introduce the new "FUCK YEAH!" feature here at Fuck yeah! Go team! then to kick it off with the Fucking Champs! They drop "VI" on us tomorrow and it will seriously blow your ass out. 12 songs of non-stop shredding that will make you want to drop what you're doing and party.

"Fozzy Goes to Africa", today's FUCK YEAH! track, in particular will make you shout this particular phrase. I find myself testing my car's speakers when it comes on and the whole city falls to it's knees, thanking the sky for the FUCK YEAH! to hit their ears.

If you feel like some harp action or even Bill Smog solo action, do it up. You'll be happy. But if you want something to get your day going just right, I highly suggest storming the shelves for the Fucking Champs' "VI". You won't be disappointed.

{buy the fucking champs recordings from insound}

No comments: