Friday, October 02, 2009

Sixsixsix.


MP3:
The Black Heart Procession - Forget My Heart

Alright, alright, alright. Let's have ourselves a killer weekend this weekend. I am going to leave you with a song from the Black Heart Procession's new album "Six", which comes out Tuesday on Temporary Residence. It's as dark as ever, but clearly these dudes haven't missed a step. I like all of their albums, but this new one is pressing fresh, exciting buttons. I love those buttons. I would sew those buttons on my favourite coat. Favourite coat rock, that's what you're getting here. Seriously though, I could have posted any fucking track from this masterpiece, but I went with my gut at the time. But my gut is only getting fatter and changes every day, so like get this record and decide for yourself if you don't like this song (but just know, you're bat shit crazy...seek help). Enjoy, party gently. See you Monday (unless something cool and pressing comes up before then)! WOOO!!

No comments: