Friday, September 04, 2009

An update regarding the mp3s...

As some of you may know, my server crashed a few months back and I lost all of the mp3 files uploaded on it which were posted in this very blog. I've been doing my best to reload all that was lost (including picture files from the early days) and it hasn't been easy. I don't have all of these files/albums anymore and some I just need to put on my computer again. The deal is, as of this post, ALL mp3s from 2009 are up and hosted, and some others scattered about are up too. The damage, at the end of the day, it that 90-95% of the mp3s will be back up, though some it seems could be lost forever.

Again, if you end up here and you aren't able to download the mp3 you want, email unicorntastic (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get it up asap if I still have (chances are good!).

Thank you for your continued patience. Look forward to next week when we will have 5 days of posts in a theme... you'll love it.

No comments: