Monday, July 20, 2009

Japandroids to earn thumbs up award.


MP3: Japandroids - Young Hearts Spark Fire
MP3: Japandroids - Wet Hair

I have heard the name Japandroids going around for some months now but I never got around to giving them a listen until last week when I was on the Polyvinyl website for some reason. As soon as I heard "Young Hearts Spark Fire" I was hooked. It's like all of those great bands I grew up with, but using the mature, adult mindset I am currently enjoying so much.

So yeah, I pre-ordered the vinyl and got the album download right away and I've been digging it tons. "Post-Nothing" is a lot of fun and sure, there are one or two cheesy songs but I can't play music, so who am I to judge? Maybe they're really cool and I'm missing something. It's not even that big a deal, they don't even suck they're just kinda... whatever. The point is, this album fucking rules. Make it happen.

No comments: