Friday, May 23, 2008

Time Fades Away


ZIP: Neil Young - Time Fades Away
MP3s:
01. Time Fades Away
02. Journey Through the Past
03. Yonder Stands The Sinner
04. L.A.
05. Love In Mind
06. Don't Be Denied
07. The Bridge
08. Last Dance

NOTE: Today's MEGA contribution comes from "Mighty" Matt Giordano, who I'm happy to high five over some Neil Young. Join us? Fuck yeah!

PS: I'll be in Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend thinking of everything but this blog, so posts will resume Tuesday. Don't cry, because this post has a whole rare fucking album in it. Word.

It's been about a month or so since my last posting, but I just haven't been sure what to contribute. Maybe I'll get around to another track from the stellar new My Morning Jacket album, but then I downloaded this gem a couple of weeks back. Those kind folks over at Buddyhead having been gracing us with fine mp3s for awhile, but nothing quite as spectacular as their recent posting of the Neil Young opus "Time Fades Away". Above is a link to the entire
album, if you choose to download it.

No comments: