Monday, March 12, 2007

The Higher Burning Fire

MP3: The Higher Burning Fire - In Your Backyard

This band has gone on to do a lot of great things. Members can currently be found in White Whale and The New Amsterdams. I found The Higher Burning Fire on Second Nature's website, and when I saw them I knew I recognized the name.

"In Your Backyard" is a song that was recorded for and placed in a children's film. I was told there is some 2nd album that never got released. After hearing I have so far, I hope that someday it sees the light of day. It's just real sunny, fun, harmony filled rock that puts an instant smile on your face.

{buy the higher burning fire recordings from second nature}

1 comment:

Raymond Morin said...

2nd album should be released toward the end of the year on Sort Of Records