Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Best Song Ever: James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet [MP3]

MP3: James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet

The place I just moved out of was a real drag, man. Mostly it was my roommate's fault - she had a stupid loud voice, she'd invite random dudes over every single night of the week and her lame dog would piss himself if you even looked at him. I'm so glad to be free, seriously!

One thing I'll miss? On the block was what I like to call "Party House", a sweet pad which had speakers set up outside, always blasting old soul and killer pop hits - it was a treat every time to walk by. A few weeks back, I passed by and heard a song so great that I had to stop and 'Shazam' it from my phone... and here we are now. "I'm Your Puppet" fucking rules, and that lame chick was totally worth living with because I got to discover this gem. Thanks, Party House!

No comments: