Monday, February 05, 2007

Au Revoir Simone

MP3: Au Revoir Simone - Fallen Snow


Gorilla vs. Bear posted about Au Revoir Simone and I really only noticed because they were 3 pretty ladies and they all played keyboards. I checked them out and thought they were good, but it really was the video for "Fallen Snow" that fully brought me around. Sometimes it takes a visual to appreciate the audio.

The video is just dashing, they hold hands, they fish for keys, and live in tree houses and a train car. That's a recipe for AMAZING.

The song has lots of great harmonies and the keys really set the tone of fun.

"The Bird Of Music" is going to be self released by the band here in the states, I just don't know when. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

J said...

hey! there is an awesome video interview with au revoir simone on flasher.com, check it out:

http://www.flasher.com/view_profile.php?profile_id=219